1. Two balls are drawn at random with replacement from a box containing 10 black and 8 red balls. Find the probability that both balls are red ?
2. Two cards are drawn at random and without replacement from a pack of 52 playing cards. Find the probability that both the cards are black ?
3. A die is tossed thrice. Find the probability of getting an odd number at least once ?
4. The probability of obtaining an even prime number on each die, when a pair of dice is rolled is :
5. 6 coins are tossed simultaneously . The probability of getting atleast 6 heads is :
General Knowledge Books
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge