6. The council of minister is collectively responsible to which of the following ?
(a) Prime Minister
(c) Rajya Sabha
(d) Lok Sabha
7. The number of Lok Sabha members who can table a ‘No Confidence Motion’ against the Council of Ministers is :
8. The first Law Minister of Independent India was :
(a) MC Sitahvar
(b) BR Ambedkar
(c) Kailashnath Katju
(d) Rafi Ahmad Kidwai
9. What is the tenure of the Prime Minister of India ?
(a) Conterminous with the tenure of the Lok Sabha
(b) Conterminous with the tenure of the President
(c) As long as he enjoys the support of a majority in the Lok Sabha
(d) Five Years
10. Who among the following Indian Prime Ministers resigned before facing a vote of no-confidence in the Lok Sabha ?
(a) Chandra Sekhar
(b) Morarji Desai
(c) Chaudhary Charan Sing
(d) V P Singh
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge