6. The Preamble is useful in constitutional interpretation because it :
(a) use value loaded words
(b) contains the real objective and philosophy of the Constitution makers
(c) is a source of power and limitation
(d) gives and exhaustive list of basic features of the Constitution
7. At the time of enactment of the Constitution, which one of the following ideals was not included in the preamble ?
8. Who said Preamble in the keynote to the Constitution ?
(a) Ernest Barker
(b) KM Munshi
(c) BR Ambedkar
(d) DD Basu
9. Who adopted the Constitution of India on the 26th November, 1949 ?
(a) People of India
(b) Parliamentary of India
(c) Representative of the people of India in Constituent Assembly
10. Consider the following words
Choose the response that gives the correct order in which these words occur in the Preamble.
(a) 3, 1, 4, 2
(b) 3, 4, 1, 2
(c) 3, 4, 2, 1
(d) 4, 1, 3, 2
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge