1. India is regarded as a country of ‘Demographic Dividend’. This is due to :
(a) its high population in the age group below 15 years
(b) its high population in the age group of 15-64 years
(c) its high population in the age group above 65 years
(d) its high total population
2. During which decade did the population record a negative growth rate in India ?
3. The aboriginal population of the Andaman Islands belongs to which one of the following racial categories ?
4. The correct sequence in descending order of the given states in terms of density of population is :
(a) Punjab, Orissa, Gujarat, Assam
(b) Assam, Gujarat, Punjab, Orissa
(c) Assam, Orissa, Gujarat, Punjab
(d) Punjab, Assam, Gujarat, Orissa
5. Which one of the following states has the highest proportion of Christians ?
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge