6. Which one of the following is the objective of the Twelfth Five Year Plan of India ?
(a) Faster and inclusive growth
(b) Faster, quick and reliable inclusive growth
(c) Faster, reliable and more inclusive growth
(d) Faster, stainable and more inclusive growth
7. During which Five Year Plan was emergency clamped,new election took place and Janata Party was elected ?
(a) Third Plan
(b) Fourth Plan
(c) Fifth Plan
(d) Sixth Plan
8. In the post independence period, economic reform were first introduced in India under :
9. Which one of the following has the final authority in India to approve Five Year Plan ?
(a) Union Council of Ministers
(b) Planning Commission
(c) National Development Council
(d) Prime Minister
10. Under which Pan did the government introduce an agricultural strategy which gave rise to green revolution in India ?
(a) Second Five Year Plan
(b) Third Five Year Plan
(c) Fourth Five Plan
(d) Sixth Five Year Plan
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge