11. Which of the following organisations prepares topographical maps of India ?
(a) Geographical Survey of India
(b) Survey of India
(c) Geological Survey of India
(d) Archaeological Survey of India
12. The large States of India in the order of area are :
(a) Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
(b) Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra
(c) Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
13. Which of the following states in India does share its border with Pakistan ?
(d) Jammu and Kashmir
14. Which state does not have a common border with Assam ?
(b) West Bengal
15. Which of the following is not a state capital in India ?
(c) Dehra Dun
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge