1. Which of the following is the source of Privileges of the Parliament in India ?
(a) USA Constitution
(b) lrish Constitution
(c) Privileges in British House of commons
(d) All of the above
2. Which one of the following is the correct meaning of Budget ?
(a) Money Bill
(b) Statement of expenditure
(c) Estimate of expenditure the ways and means to raise revenue
(d) A statement of the economic policy of the country
3. Which of the following doses not come under the public accounts of India ?
(a) Provident fund deposits
(c) Saving banks deposits
(d) Salaries of the President
4. The Committee of Indian Parliament which has the largest membership is :
(a) the Committee on Privileges
(b) the Public Accounts Committee
(c) the Estimates Committee
(d) the Committee on Public Undertakings
5. Which of the following is not a tool of Parliamentary control over Public expenditures ?
(a) Public Accounts Committee
(b) Attorney General of India
(c) Estimates Committee
(d) Committee on Public Undertakings
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge