1. The Union Budget is laid before the two Houses of Parliament in accordance with Article Number of Indian constitution :
2. The most important feature of the Indian Parliament is that :
(a) it is the Union Legislature in India
(b) it also comprises of the president
(c) it is bicameral in nature
(d) the Upper House of the Parliament is never dissolved
3. With reference to the delimitation Commission, consider the following statements :
1. The orders of the delimitation Commission cannot be challenged in a court of law.
2. When the orders of the delimitation commission are laid before the Lok Sabha or State Legislative Assembly, they cannot effect any modifications in the orders.
Which is/are correct ?
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
4. Besides representation, the parliament of India is also a deliberative body with diverse function. Which one among the following is not a function of the parliament of India ?
(a) Ventilating the grievances of the peoples
(b) Executing major policy decisions
(c) Holding the government accountable for its action and expenditure
(d) Amending the constitution
5. Secretariat of Parliament of India is :
(a) Under Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
(b) Under President
(c) Independent of the Government
(d) Under the Supreme Court