6. Which functionary can be invited to give his opinion in the parliament ?
(a) Attorney-General of India
(b) Chief Justice of India
(c) Chief Election Commissioner of India
(d) Comptroller and Auditor General of India
7. Where was the first Parliamentary form of Government formed ?
8. What can be the maximum interval between two sessions of Parliament ?
(a) 3 months
(b) 4 months
(c) 6 months
(d) 9 months
9. The Parliament can legislature on the subjects in the State List if the :
(a) President issues an order authorising it to do so
(b) Supreme Court gives authority to the Parliament in this regard
(c) Rajya Sabha passes a resolution by two-third of its members present and voting, declaring it expedient to legislate on a state matter in the national interest
(d) Prime Minister issues a special order
10. Which non-member can participate in the business of either house of parliament ?
(a) The Vice-President
(b) The Solicitor General
(c) The Attorney-General
(d) The Chief Justice of India
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge