26. The node voltage at the top of the tail resistor is closest to ….
(a) collector supply voltage
(c) emitter supply voltage
(d) tail current times base resistance
27. The tail current in a differential amplifier equals ….
(a) difference between two emitter currents
(b) sum of two emitter currents
(c) collector current divided by current gain
(d) collector voltage divided by collector resistance
28. The differential voltage gain of a differential amplifier is equal to RC divided by ….
(c) 2 r′e
29. The input impedance of a differential amplifier equals r′e times ….
30. A common-mode signal is applied to ….
(a) the noninverting input
(b) the inverting input
(c) both inputs
(d) top of the tail resistor
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge