1. A magic-Tee is nothing but _______ .
(a) a modification of E-plane tee.
(b) a modification of H-plane tee.
(c) a combination of E-Plane and H-Plane.
(d) two E-plane tees connected in parallel.
2. An ideal directional coupler has _______ directivity, and _______ insertion loss.
(a) infinity, zero
(b) zero, zero
(c) zero, infinity
(d) infinity, infinity
3. Which is not a typical application of a ferrite in a microwave system ?
4. The addition of more holes to a two-hole directional coupler leads to better ________ range and directivity.
5. The waveguide tuning component, which is not easily adjustable, is :