1. The most widely used microwave antenna :
(a) half-wave dipole
2. …………. is a microwave link between the down-town terminal and another out of town terminal.
3. An active microwave radio repeater that can provide drops and inserts.
(a) broadband repeater
(b) baseband repeater
(c) RF repeater
(d) IF repeater
4. A microwave system requires the use of repeaters when :
(a) the intervening terrain is favorable
(b) the distances involve are grater
(c) the required reliability is meet
(d) the radio fading is unacceptable
5. The microwave beam curves the same than that of the earth when the value of the correction factor k equals :
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge