66. Which option in File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MS-Word ?
67. The contents of a clip board remain the same until :
(a) you copy other text
(b) you cut other text
(c) you shut down the computer
(d) all the above
68. Replace option is available on :
(a) File menu
(b) Edit menu
(c) View menu
(d) Format menu
69. User can use ………. button to cancel the last editing.
(a) Ctrl + U
(d) Shift + U
70. One of the following statements is incorrect :
(a) Word allows user to use formulae command to perform calculation in a table
(b) Simple calculation in a table are add, sub, mul, div, etc
(c) =SUM(ABOVE) formula means that word calculate the sum of the values of all the cells above the current cell.
(d) Word cannot do simple calculation, there is another software in MS Excel for this purpose.
General Knowledge Books
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge