6. The minimum voltage along a transmission line is 260V, while the maximum voltage is 390V. The SWR is :
7. The ratio of reflected voltage to the forward or incident voltage is termed as :
(a) Reflection coefficient
(d) Propagation constant
8. The ratio of velocity of propagation in the transmission line and the velocity of propagation in free space :
(a) Wavelength constant
(b) Propagation constant
(c) Velocity factor
(d) Velocity of light
9. The reflection coefficient on a transmission line is 1/3, what is the SWR ?
10. An electronic equipment used to measure standing wave ratio.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge