6. In the population inversion :
(a) the number of electrons in ground and higher energy state are same.
(b) the number of electrons in ground energy state is more than the higher state.
(c) the number of electrons in higher energy state is more than the ground state.
(d) none of these.
7. Which of the following is a gas laser ?
(a) Dye laser
(b) Ruby laser
(c) CO2 laser
(d) Semiconductor laser
8. The output of Ruby laser is :
(a) A pulsed ware
(b) Continuous ware
(c) A saw tooth wave
(d) None of these
9. Which of the following condition(s) is very essential for the production of laser light ?
(a) Spontaneous emission process
(b) Stimulated emission process
(c) Population Inversion process
(d) All of the above
10. Which of the following is not a later property ?
(b) Highly directional
(c) Extremely brightness
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge