6. Which of the following is not a major benefit of fiber-optic cable ?
(a) immunity from interference
(b) no electrical safety problems
(c) excellent data security
(d) lower cost
7. Which of the following is not part of the optical spectrum ?
(c) visible color
8. Which of the following is not a common application of fiber-optic cable ?
(a) computer networks
(b) long-distance telephone systems
(c) closed circuit TV
(d) consumer TV
9. If a mirror is used to reflect light, the reflected light angle is ……. as the incident angle.
(c) the same
10. Which theory states that the light wave behaves as if it consists of many tiny particles ?
(a) huygen’s theory
(b) wave theory of light
(c) nyquist theory
(d) quantum theory
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge