6. The database environment has all of the following components except :
(c) separate files.
(d) database administrator.
7. A description on a particular collection of data using the given data model ;
8. The way a particular application views the data from the database that the application uses is a :
(c) sub schema.
(d) relational model.
9. The property / properties of a database is / are :
(a) It is an integrated collection of logically related records.
(b) It consolidates separate files into a common pool of data records.
(c) Data stored in a database is independent of the application programs using it.
(d) All of the above.
10. An advantage of the database management approach is :
(a) data redundancy increases.
(b) data is dependent on programs.
(c) data is integrated and can be accessed by multiple programs.
(d) none of the above.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge