6. The network topology in which devices are not linked to each other and where hub acts as a central controller is _________.
7. Which of the following topology share a single channel on which all stations can receive and transmit data ?
8. In which topology data packet is removed by the source destination ?
9. The _______ provides mobile subscriber network access over an air interface.
(a) core network plane
(b) TV access plane
(c) radio access plane
(d) end-user services plane
10. The sharing of information, which includes transfer and preservation of data, is called ________.
(c) data communication
(d) transmission medium
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge