1. As compared to a closed-loop system, an open-loop system is :
(a) more stable as well as more accurate
(b) less stable as well as less accurate
(c) more stable but less accurate
(d) less stable but more accurate
2. Which of the following are the characteristics of closed-loop systems ?
1. it does not compensate for disturbances.
2. it reduces the sensitivity of plant-parameter variations.
3. it does not involve output measurements.
4. it has the ability to control the system transient response.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
(a) 1 and 4
(b) 2 and 4
(c) 1 and 3
(d) 2 and 3
3. When a human being tries to approach an object, his brain acts as :
(a) an error measuring device
(b) a controller
(c) an actuator
(d) an amplifier
4. Which one of the following is an example of open-loop system ?
(a) a windscreen wiper
(c) respiratory system of an animal
(d) a system for controlling Anti-rocket-missiles
5. Which of the following is not a desirable feature of a modem control system :
(a) quick response
(c) correct power level
(d) no oscillation
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge