1. The importance of agriculture in Indian Economy is indicated by its contribution to which of the following ?
(a) National income and employment
(b) Industrial development and international trade
(c) Supply of food grains
(d) All of the above
2. Which one of following committees recommended the abolition of reservation of items of small scale sector in industry?
(a) Abid Hussain committee
(b) Narsimhan committee
(c) Nayak committee
(d) Rakesh Mohan committee
3. A labour intensive industry is one that :
(a) require hard manual labour
(b) pay adequate wages to the labour
(c) employs more hands
(d) provide facilities to labour
4. At which one of the following budget sessions did the Navratna Status of the Indian industries evolve?
5. Debenture holders of a company are its :