1. ‘Madhubani’ a style of folk paintings, is popular in which of the following states in India?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(c) West Bengal
2. Which of the following combinations of the States and the festivals mainly celebrated there is not correct?
(a) Rajasthan – Gangaur
(b) Gujarat – Durga Puja
(c) Maharashtra – Ganesh Chaturthi
(d) Uttar Pradesh – Krishna Janmashtami
3. The Desert Festival, an annual event in Rajasthan that displays local folk arts and culture, aerobatics, camel races, is held at :
4. Where is Pushkar Fair held?
5. Losoong festival is celebrated in which of the following states?
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge