6. The Governor of a State in India is :
(a) directly elected by the peoples of India
(b) appointed by the State Chief Minister
(c) appointed by the Prime Minister
(d) appointed by the President
7. The provision that Governor shall address the legislature assembly of the State is in which Article of the Constitution of India?
8. Who was the first woman Governor of a state in free out of following ?
(a) Sarojini Naidu
(b) Sucheta Kriplani
(c) Indira Gandhi
(d) Vijaylaxmi Pandit
9. Who is the executive head of the State Government ?
(a) The Chief Minister
(b) The Governor
(c) The Secretary to the Chief Minister
(d) The Chief Minister
10. Match List I with List II and select the correct answers by using the codes given below the lists.
List I List II
A. Article-156 1. Executive Authority of Governor
B. Article-154 2. Tenure of Governor
C. Article-153 3. Appointment of Governor
D. Article-155 4. Office of Governor
A B C D
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 2 1 4 3
(c) 3 2 4 1
(d) 3 4 1 2
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge