6. Civil equality implies :
(a) Equality before Law
(b) Equality of Opportunity
(c) Equal Distribution to Wealth
(d) Equal Right to Participate in the affairs of the State
7. Which part of the Indian Constitution deals with ‘Fundamental Rights’ ?
(a) Part I
(b) Part II
(c) part III
(d) part IV
8. Which of these is not included as a Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution ?
(a) Right to Freedom to Speech
(b) Right to Equality before Law
(c) Right to Constitutional Remedies
(d) Right to Equal Wages for Equal Work
9. Who is the guardian of Fundamental Rights enumerated in Indian Constitution ?
(a) Supreme Court
10. The Rights to Information means and includes :
1. inspection of documents.
2. taking out files from office to any place desired by the applicant.
3. taking photograph of files.
4. obtaining information in tapes.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
(a) 1, 2, 3 and 4
(b) 1, 2 and 3
(c) 1, 3 and 4
(d) 2 and 4
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge