6. The following provision, “Protection of monuments, places and objects of national importance” is a :
(a) Fundamental Right guaranteed by the Constitution of India
(b) Directive Principle of State Policy of the Constitution of India
(c) Fundamental Duty laid down by the Constitution of India
(d) Presidential order in accordance with the Constitution of India
7. Which of the following is/are part of Fundamental Duties :
(a) to uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India
(b) to value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture
(c) to safeguard public property and to objure violence
(d) All of the above
8. Which of the following is/are among the Fundamental Duties of citizens laid down in the Indian Constitution ?
1. To preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
2. To protect the weaker sections from social injustice.
3. To develop the scientific temper and spirit if inquiry.
4. To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
(a) 1 and 2
(b) Only 2
(c) 1, 3 and 4
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
9. Which one of the following committees recommended the legal provisions for the implementation of some of the Fundamental Duties ?
(a) Swarn Singh Committee
(b) Thakkar Committee
(c) Verma Committee
(d) Iyyangar Committee
10. In which of the following years the Fundamental duties have been added to the existent Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India ?
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge