1. Which one among the following is not a Fundamental duty of the citizen of India ?
(a) To develop scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform.
(b) To safeguard public property and to abjure violence.
(c) To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
(d) To practice family planning and to control population.
2. Under the Constitution of India, which one of the following is not a Fundamental Duty ?
(a) To vote in public elections
(b) To develop the scientific temper
(c) To safeguard public property
(d) To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals
3. Which one of the following statements is incorrect regarding Fundamental Duties ?
(a) The Fundamental Duties are confined to citizens only and do not extend to foreigners
(b) They are also justiciable like the Fundamental Rights
(c) Some of them are moral duties while others are civic duties
(d) They refer to such values which have been a part of the Indian traditions, mythology, religions and practices
4. Fundamental Duties do not enjoy any :
(a) social sanction
(b) moral sanction
(c) political sanction
(d) legal sanction
5. Consider the following statements regarding Fundamental Duties :
1. Fundamental Duties are not enforceable by mandamus or any other legal remedy.
2. Directives are addressed to the states while Fundamental Duties are addressed to the citizen as well as states.
Choose the correct code :
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge