1. In India, which type of forest among the following occupies the largest area ?
(a) Montane Wet Temperate Forest
(b) Sub-tropical Dry Evergreen Forest
(c) Tropical Moist Deciduous Forest
(d) Tropical Wet Evergreen Forest
2. Among the following states, in which one is the percentage of forest area to total geographical area the highest ?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
(b) Himachal Pradesh
3. Sundari tree is prominently distributed in the forests of India in :
(a) Evergreen forests
(b) Tidal forests
(c) Coniferous forests
(d) Monsoon forests
4. In India, Tropical rain forest occurs in :
(a) Jammu and Kashmir
(b) Andaman and Nicobar
(c) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Himachal Pradesh
5. Where was the Imperial Forest Research Institute set up in 1906 ?