26. Consider a RS flip-flops with both inputs set to 0. If a momentary ‘1’ is applied at the input S, then the output :
(a) Q will flip from 0 to 1
(b) Q will flip from 0 to 1 and then back to 0
(c) Q will flip from 1 to 0
(d) Q will flip from 1 to 0 and then back to 1
27. SR Flip flop can be converted to T-type flip-flop if ?
(a) S is connected to Q
(b) R is connected to Q
(c) Both S and R are shorted
(d) S and R are connected to Q and Q’ respectively
28. The main difference between JK and RS flip-flop is that :
(a) There is a feedback in JK flip-flop
(b) JK flip-flop accepts both inputs as 1
(c) JK flip-flop does not need a clock pulse.
(d) JK flip-flop is acronym of Junction cathode multivibrator
29. For which of the following flip-flop the output clearly defined for all combinations of two inputs ?
(a) T flip-flop
(b) J K flip-flop
(c) Q type flip-flop
(d) SR type flip-flop
30. What is the maximum counting speed of a 4 bit binary counter which is composed of flip-flops with a propagation delay of 25 ns ?
(a) 1 MHz
(b) 4 MHz
(c) 25 MHz
(d) 100 MHz
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge