21. How many flip-flop are needed to divide the input frequency by 64 ?
22. Which one flip flop has an invalid output state.
(a) JK flip flop
(b) T flip flop
(c) SR flip flop
(d) D flip flop
23. The number of flip-flop required in a decade counter is :
24. A flip-flop circuit can be used for :
25. The functional difference between both inputs of an SR flip-flop is that JK flip-flop :
(a) Is a faster than SR flip-flop
(b) has a feed back path
(c) accepts both inputs 1
(d) does not require external clock
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge