16. A BJT is …….. controlled and the FET is ………. controlled device.
(a) Current, Current
(b) Voltage, Voltage
(c) Voltage, Current
(d) Current, Voltage
17. The gate of FET is analogous to the …….. of BJT.
(d) None of these
18. The equivalent circuit of FET contains :
(a) A current source in series with resistance
(b) A resistance between drain and source terminals
(c) A current source between gate and source terminals
(d) A current source between drain and source terminals
19. Which of the following statements is/are correct ?
1. The input capacitance of FET is low.
2. The transfer characteristics of FET can be represented mathematically by the Shockley equation.
(a) Statement 1
(b) Statement 2
(c) Both statements 1 & 2
(d) Either statement 1 or 2
20. In an ideal JFET, RGS is infinite because :
(a) IG< 0
(b) IG> 0
(c) IG= 0
(d) IG= ∞
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge