1. The JFET acts as a ……….. along vertical parts of the drain curve.
(b) Current source
(c) Voltage source
(d) Current sink
2. The transconductance curve of JFET which is also called as square law curve is :
(a) Straight line
3. Which of the following is/are valid statement(s) ?
1. The gate of a JFET is forward biased hence acts as a voltage controlled device.
2. The gate of a JFET is reversed biased, hence acts as a voltage controlled device.
3. The gate of a JFET is reverse biased, hence acts as voltage controlled device.
(c) 1 and 2
(d) 1, 2 and 3
4. Field effect transistor has :
(a) large input impedance
(b) large output impedance
(c) large power gain
(d) large voltage gain
5. In the voltage range, Vp < VDS< BVDSS of an ideal JFET or MOSFET :
(a) the drain current varies linearly with VDS
(b) the drain current is constant
(c) the drain current varies non-linearly with VDS
(d) the drain current is cut off
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge