1. How many type of emergencies are envisaged by the Constitution ?
2. How many times has Financial Emergency been declared in India so far ?
(b) 4 times
(c) 5 times
3. Which organ does not have the right to question and justify as null and void the law which violates Fundamental Rights Article ?
(d) None of these
4. In India , within how much period, has the proclamation of emergency to be approved by both Houses of the Parliament ?
(a) 14 days
(b) 1 month
(c) 3 month
(d) 6 month
5. Who has the power to declare that citizen has no right to move any court for the enforcement of the rights conferred by part 3 of Fundamental Rights during the course of emergency ?
(d) Prime Minister
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge