1. The Juno spacecraft which successfully entered the Jupiter orbit recently belonged to which space agency ?
(a) European Space Agency
(b) Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
(c) China National Space Administration
(d) National Aeronautics and Space Administration
2. Who among the following has been inducted as the youngest Ministers of State recently in the Union Cabinet ?
(a) Rajen Gohain
(b) Anupriya Patel
(c) Ramdas Athawale
(d) Ramesh Jigjinagi
3. Name the NASA’s spacecraft that recently entered Jupiter’s orbit to understand the origin and evolution of the planet.
(c) New Horizon
(d) Cape Canaveral
4. The Union Cabinet has approved setting up a Major port at Enayam near Colachel in the state of :
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
5. Who among the following is the new Union Law & Justice as well as Electronics & Information Technology Minister ?
(b) M Venkaiah Naidu
(c) Ravi Shankar Prasad
(d) DV Sadananda Gowda
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge