1. India and between which country the Union Cabinet has approved constitution (119th Amendment) Bill on Land Boundary Agreement ?
2. Indian Army’s missile AKASH with range of 25 km is a ……….?
(a) Surface to water Missile
(b) Air to Air Missile
(c) Surface to Air Missile
(d) Water to surface Missile
3. Name the district bags UN Public Service Award for “open defecation free” district in country?
4. For which heritage site a parliamentary panel has recommended that a multi-pronged strategy be adopted to preserve the pristine beauty?
(b) Sun Temple
(c) Taj Mahal
(d) Char Minaar
5. Name the newly formed political party launched by Jitan Ram Manjhi former Chief minister of Bihar?
(a) Aam Manas Party
(b) Harijan Party
(c) Hindustani Awam Morcha
(d) Aam Harijan Party
6. Who has been appointed as the head of the New Development Bank being set up by the five emerging economies of BRICS grouping?
(b) Ratan Tata
(c) Mukesh Ambani
(d) Kumar Mangalam Birla
7. Name the Syrian journalist honoured with UNESCO-Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize 2015?
(a) Philip Joseph
(b) Mazen Darwish
(c) Matteo Romi
(d) Steve henry
8. Which City is going to host the first edition of the ‘India Open of Surfing’ ?
9. Myntra acquires which Bengaluru-based company?
(c) Red buses
10. “Commercial Motor Driving Training Programme with Self Defense Skills for Women” to be organized by NSKFDC. What is the full form of NSKFDC.
(a) National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation
(b) National Safai Karamcharis Fitness and Development Corporation
(c) National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Committee
(d) National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Council