1. Teachers’ Day is celebrated every year on 5th September to celebrate the birth anniversary of :
(a) B. R. Ambedkar
(b) Mahatma Gandhi
(c) Swami Vivekananda
(d) Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
2. Saurav Ghosal is associated with which of the following games ?
3. Which Indian Olympic gold medallist announced the retirement recently ?
(a) Jitu Rai
(b) Vijender Singh
(c) Abhinav Bindra
(d) Saina Nehwal
4. The Odisha Government recently launched Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana in which three districts of the state ?
(a) Ganjam, Nayagarh and Angul
(b) Ganjam, Dhenkanal and Angul
(c) Nayagarh, Dhenkanal and Angul
(d) Ganjam, Dhenkanal and Nayagarh
5. Who among the following women tennis players recently created history by setting a record of most number of Grand Slam matches won by a woman in the Open era ?
(a) Serena Williams
(b) Maria Sharapova
(c) Angelique Kerber
(d) Martina Navratilova
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge