1. Which Indian cricketer was recently inducted into the prestigious Laureus Sports Academy?
(a) Rahul Dravid
(b) Saurav Ganguly
(c) Anil Kumble
(d) Sachin Tendulkar
2. India on 16 April 2015 test-fired its nuclear-capable Agni-III ballistic missile, with a range of over 3,000 km, from a base in which state?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
3. Justice Meenakshi Madan Rai was recently sworn in as the first lady judge of which high court?
4. Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a Russian company INTMA, to set up a gas-based power project in which country?
5. Who was recently appointed as the new Indian Ambassador to France?
(a) Arun Kumar Singh
(b) Syed Akbaruddin
(c) Mohan Kumar
(d) Vikas Swarup
6. Which company will acquire French telecommunications Alcatel-Lucent for around $16.6 billion as announced recently?
7. Six political parties viz. Janata Dal (United), Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), Samajwadi Party (SP), Janata Dal (Secular), Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) and Samajwadi Janata Party (SJP) on 15 April 2015 announced the formation of a new party by merging themselves. Who will head the new party?
(a) Deve Gowda
(b) Sharad Yadav
(c) Nitish Kumar
(d) Mulayam Singh Yadav
8. Which stadium in India recently became country’s first sporting venue to switch to solar power, when it formally launched a 400kv rooftop solar power system?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi
(b) Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
(c) Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
(d) Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
9. India and which country on 15 April 2015 signed a nuclear agreement on supply of uranium to India?
10. Pakistan and which country have recently agreed to hold first-ever joint military exercises as part of their enhanced defence cooperation?