1. Majuli has become the first river island district of the country which is situated in the river ?
2. The indigenously-built Varunastra was successfully inducted in the Indian Navy recently. It is a(n) :
(a) Anti-ship missile
(b) Anti-aircraft gun
(c) Anti-submarine torpedo
(d) Helicopter-launched missile
3. What is the position of India out 130 countries in Human Capital Index that is released by the World Economic Forum in Geneva ?
4. Which two Indians have won the 2016 Queen’s Young Leaders award presented by Queen Elizabeth at the Buckingham Palace ?
(a) Hritik Kumar and Sneha Malini
(b) Hritik Sawhney and Sneha Swain
(c) Kartik Kumar and Neha Malini
(d) Kartik Sawhney and Neha Swain
5. Which eminent Chess Player honoured with ‘Honoris Causa’ Doctor of Science degree by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur ?
(a) Das Neelotpal
(b) Dibyendu Barua
(c) Viswanathan Anand
(d) Kidambi Sundararajan
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge