1. Which former Prime Minister of India was presented with the prestigious Bharat Ratna Award by President Pranab Mukherjee on 27 March 2015 in New Delhi?
(a) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(b) Manmohan Singh
(c) HD Deve Gowda
(d) IK Gujral
2. Which state recently launched the country’s first e-ration card service?
3. Which state recently became the first State in the country to fix a minimum educational qualification for contesting elections to the Panchayati Raj Institutions?
(d) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which movie has won the best film on environmental conservation/preservation at 62nd national film award?
(a) Chotoder Chobi
5. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on 27 March 2015 commissioned the 210 km long Lumding-Silchar broad gauge line. This links 3 north eastern states except?
6. World Theatre Day (WTD) was celebrated on?
(a) March 27
(b) March 28
(c) March 29
(d) March 30
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi was recently ranked ………..th among the 50 greatest leaders in the world by Fortune magazine annual list?
8. Who was named best actor in the 62nd National Film Awards?
(a) Sooraj Venjaramood
(b) Srijit Mukherji
9. Saina Nehwal created history on 28 March 2015 as she became the first Indian woman shuttler to attain the world number one ranking. Who has the distinction of being the first world No. 1 badminton player from India?
(a) Syed Modi
(b) Pullela Gopichand
(c) Prakash Padukone
(d) Chetan Anand
10. Ninth edition of Earth Hour was observed on 28 March 2015. The day is organized by?
(a) United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
(b) Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
(c) World Health Organization (WHO)
(d) World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)