1. Which film was awarded the Best Feature Film in the 62nd National Film Awards 2015?
(b) Mary Kom
(d) Nanu Avanalla Avalu
2. India’s Polar Remotely Operated Vehicle (PROVe), indigenously built by National Institute of Ocean Technology, was recently operationalised for research in North Antarctica. Where is the headquarters of National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)?
(b) New Delhi
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 March 2015 launched his ambitious multipurpose and multi-modal platform, PRAGATI. Expand PRAGATI?
(a) Pro-Active Governance And Timely Implementation
(b) Pro-Active Government And Transparent Implementation
(c) Pro-Active Governance And Transparent Implementation
(d) Pro-Active Government And Timely Implementation
4. Indian-American author Akhil Sharma recently won The Folio Prize 2015. He won this award for his Novel?
(a) Family Life
(b) The Emperor of All Maladies
(d) My Life My Destiny
5. Which technology giant has recently appointed Ruth Porat as its Chief Financial Officer?
6. Who bagged the best actress award at the 62nd National Film Awards?
(a) Priyanka Chopra
(b) Kareena Kapoor
(c) Sonam Kapoor
(d) Kangana Ranaut
7. Who recently emerged as the only Indian author among 10 finalists for this year’s Man Booker International Prize?
(a) Siddhartha Mukherjee
(b) Amitav Ghosh
(c) Ashok Srinivasan
(d) Jeet Thayil
8. John F. Nash, Jr. and Louis Nirenberg recently won the Abel Prize 2015 for their contributions to mathematical sciences. Of this, John F. Nash is also a winner of the 1994 Nobel Prize in?
9. Which film has been selected as the Best Hindi Film for the 62nd National Film Awards?
(c) Mary Kom
10. Gandhi Peace Prize for 2014 was recently won by which Organization?
(a) Bachpan Bachao Andolan
(b) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
(c) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ( BARC )
(d) Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)