1. Which of the following journalists has been conferred with the RedInk Award for lifetime achievement?
(A) Arnab Goswami
(B) Prannoy Roy
(C) Shekhar Gupta
(D) Krishna Prasad
2. Which organization has been entrusted with the responsibility of issuing e-tickets for entry to Taj Mahal and the Humayun’s Tomb?
3. Which country has emerged as champions at President’s Cup Boxing Tournament?
4. Which city is famous for the Chithirai festival, one of world’s longest festivals?
5. Which of the following two Indians have recently won the Whitley award for their contribution to wildlife conservation?
(A) Ananda Kumar and Pramod Patil
(B) Ullas Karanth and Anil Kumar
(C) Pramod Patil and Ullas Karanth
(D) Krishna Singh and Navin Patil
6. Omar al-Bashir, has been re-elected as president of which country?
7. As per data, which are the two Indian cities at highest risk of being devastated by an earthquake?
(A) Guwahati and Nagpur
(B) Nagpur and Srinagar
(C) Guwahati and Srinagar
(D) Jamnagar and Guwahati
8. Which of the following leaders has been recently honored with Officer of the Legion of Honor, the highest French civilian distinction?
(A) V K Singh
(B) Yashwant Sinha
(C) Arvind Kejriwal
(D) Kapil Sibal
9. The “Order of the Chrysanthemum” is the highest award in which country?
10. Which team has won the Men’s National Hockey Championship 2015?
(C) Indian Railways
(D) Madhya Pradesh