1. What was India’s rank among 133 nations on the Social Progress Index (SPI) ratings released globally on 8 April 2015?
2. India has recently decided to buy 36 Rafale fighter jets in ‘fly-away condition’ from which country?
3. Newly formed Mudra Bank will be part of?
(a) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
(b) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(c) State Bank of India (SBI)
(d) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
4. India recently successfully test-fired its which nuclear-capable ballistic missile with a strike range of 350 km from a naval ship off the Odisha coast?
5. China and which country recently held joint military drill code-named ‘Silk Road Cooperation-2015’ in Guangzhou?
(d) Sri Lanka
6. Which city was recently awarded the title of Global Earth hour Capital 2015?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Election Commissioner of India on 8th April 2015?
(a) S Jaishankar
(b) V S Sampath
(c) Nasim Zaidi
(d) HS Barhma
8. Which city was named India’s Earth Hour Capital 2015?
9. National Safe Motherhood day was observed across India on?
(a) 11 April
(b) 12 April
(c) 13 April
(d) 14 April
10. An Asteroid numbered 316201 was recently named after?
(a) Viswanathan Anand
(b) Srinivasa Ramanujan
(c) Malala Yousafzai
(d) Bernard Shaw