1. What is India’s ranking on the Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2016 released by the United Nations ?
2. What is the name of Turkey airport which faced the terrorist attack ?
(a) Istanbul Atatürk Airport
(b) Milas-Bodrum Airport
(c) Esenboğa International Airport
(d) Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
3. Which of the following state government has decided to grant district status to Majuli, making it India’s first river island district ?
(a) West Bengal
4. The World Bank has approved $63 million for “Tejaswini Project” in which of the following states ?
5. The UN General Assembly recently elected five nations as non-permanent members of the Security Council for a two-year period beginning in Jan, 2017. Which of the following is NOT one of them ?
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge