1. Nelson Mandela International Day is observed on ?
(a) July 16
(b) July 17
(c) July 18
(d) July 19
2. What is the 2016 theme of the World Youth Skills Day (WYSD) ?
(a) Youth skills for work and life
(b) World Skills for peace and prosperity
(c) Youth: To motivate for skill development
(d) Skills Development to Improve Youth Employment
3. The book “Furiously Happy : A Funny book about Horrible Things” has been authored by whom ?
(a) Alexandra Brosh
(b) Jenny Lawson
(c) Roy Sorensen
(d) Allie Brosh
4. Who is Union Health Minister ?
(b) Ravi Shankar Prasad
(c) Jagat Prakash Nadda
(d) Arun Jaitley
5. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ?
(a) Pramod Kumar Das
(b) Girish Chandra Murmu
(c) Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi
(d) Sarvendra Vikram Bahadur Singh
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge