1. The second unit of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is now operational. The power plant is situated in :
(c) Tamil Nadu
2. Who won the men’s singles title of the 2016 Wimbledon tennis tournament ?
(a) Andy Murray
(b) Milos Raonic
(c) Roger Federer
(d) Stan Wawrinka
3. Which of the following pairs won the mixed doubles title of 2016 Wimbledon ?
(a) Robert Farah and Anna-Lena Gronefeld
(b) Nicholas Monroe and Gabriela Dabrowski
(c) Dmitry Tursunov and Andrea Petkovic
(d) Henri Kontinen and Heather Watson
4. Which of the following firms has introduced Android Skilling Program for India to train two million developers over the next three years?
5. The “Watson” is a question answering computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language. It is developed by :
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge