1. India recently set up an apparel training centre in which of the following countries to support its textiles industry ?
2. Which of the following has become the first state of the country to impose a “fat tax” on junk food ?
3. The Nasscom has unveiled India’s first centre of excellence focused on IoT. Here, the term IoT stands for :
(a) Intranet of Things
(b) Internet of Things
(c) Invention of Things
(d) Internet of Thoughts
4. India has been placed at 91st position in the 2016 Networked Readiness Index (NRI) which is released by the :
(c) World Bank
(d) World Economic Forum
5. Who among the following has won the prestigious Caine Prize for his short story, Memories We Lost ?
(a) Tope Folarin (Nigeria)
(b) Bongani Kona (Zimbabwe)
(c) Lidudumalingani (South Africa)
(d) Lesley Nneka Arimah (Nigeria)
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge