1. The Parliament passed the GST Bill recently. This is _________ constitutional amendment Bill.
2. Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate change run Wildlife Institute of India (WII) will establish repository on tigers, under its new Tiger Cell in which City ?
3. Which state govt recently launched Quit India 2-from Swaraaj to Suraaj initiative to mark the 75th anniversary of Quit India Movement ?
(d) Madhya Pradesh
4. The International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples is observed every year on :
(a) 5 August
(b) 7 August
(c) 9 August
(d) 10 August
5. On August 9th Nagasaki marked 71 years since its destruction by a US atomic bomb. Nagasaki is located in :
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge