1. The number of members included in the Constitution Drafting Committee were :
2. Who among the following was not a member of the Constituent Assembly ?
(a) SardarVallabhbhai Patel
(b) Acharya JB Kripalani
(c) Jay Prakash Narayan
(d) KM Munshi
3. Who is considered to be the architect of the Indian Constitution ?
(a) BR Ambedkar
(b) JawaharLal Nehru
(c) Rajendra Prasad
(d) BN Rao
4. The Constitution of India was adopted and came into force on :
(a) 26th November, 1949/26th January, 1950
(b) 15th August, 1947/26th November, 1950
(c) 26th January, 1949/26th November, 1950
(d) 26th November, 1948/26th January, 1950
5. Who presided over the first meeting of the Indian Constituent Assembly ?
(a) Dr Rajendra Prasad
(c) BR Ambedkar
(d) HV Kamath