11. Mawsynram ……………. place on the earth is also famous for its stalagmites and stalactite caves.
12. Mawsynram is located in which of the hills ?
(a) Garo Hills
(b) Jainita Hills
(c) Khasi Hills
(d) Shillong Hills
13. The term monsoon originates from :
14. How many seasons do we have in India ?
15. Which of the following areas is not an area of low precipitation ?
(a) Western parts of Gujarat
(b) Leh in Jammu & Kashmir
(c) Deccan Plateau
General Knowledge Books
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge