6. Which type of Citizenship, the Constitution has established for the whole of India ?
(a) Single citizenship
(b) Double citizenship
(c) Three citizenship
(d) There is nothing like that in our Constitution
7. Which one among the following has the power to regulate the right of citizenship in India ?
(a) The Union Cabinet
(b) The Parliament
(c) The Supreme Court
(d) The Law Commission
8. ‘AADHAR’ is a programme :
(a) to help senior citizens
(b) to provide nutritional support to adolescent woman
(c) to train people for social defence
(d) to provide identity to Indian residents
9. Which of the following is not a condition for becoming a citizen of India ?
(c) Acquiring property
10. In which part of the constitution details of citizen ship are mentioned ?
(a) Part I
(b) Part II
(c) Part III
(d) Part IV
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge