1. The relationship of current, voltage, and resistance is given by Ohm’s law.
2. Ohm’s law states that the current in an electric circuit is directly proportional to the voltage applied and inversely proportional to the resistance in the circuit.
I = E/R
3. Ohm’s law applies to all series, parallel, and series-parallel circuits.
4. To determine unknown quantities in a circuit :
(1) Draw a schematic of the circuit and label all quantities.
(2) Solve for equivalent circuits and redraw the circuit.
(3) Solve for all unknown quantities.
|Circuit Laws – Mcq|
|Circuit Laws – Notes|
|Circuit Laws – IQ|
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge