11. ______ is defined as the difference between the largest and smallest reading of instrument.
(c) Dead space
12. Which of the following is not a static characteristics ?
(b) Dead zone
13. ______ is defined as the ability of the instrument to reproduce a certain set of readings within a given accuracy.
(d) Static error
14. A digital voltmeter has a readout range from 0 to 9,999 counts. Determine the resolution.
(a) 1 mv
(b) 10 mV
(c) 1 µV
(d) 100 mV
15. ______ refers to the degree of closeness or conformity to the true value of quantity under measurement.
|Characteristics of Instruments & Measurement Systems – Mcq||Electrical & Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation|
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge